Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare » Мувики » [Movie] Cozje: Rumble young man Rumble!
[Movie] Cozje: Rumble young man Rumble!
maroskosДата: Воскресенье, 04.12.2011, 23:18 | Сообщение # 1
maroskos
Рядовой
Награды: 0  

----------------------------------Rumble young man Rumble! -------------------------------

After 2 weeks of edit i made a Call of Duty 4 movie starring cozje from LowLandLions and his best frags of the following two LAN events he's been to ( Adroits in Enschede, Netherlands and Grunex in Prague, CZ ) On the splitscreen actions you can see cozje's Teammates Ono,Choobie and Old veteran Nreo clutching the rounds from a 2v5 to a Round win. Next to that i've also used Pictures from Jasko Berbic that he gave me and a video that was made at the Prague Airport with choobie. I hope you enjoyed it!

Produced by: Martin ' Curtis ' Pavlikovsky
Starring: Jasko ' cozje ' Berbic
Size: 293 Mb
Length: 3:51
Codec: x264
Resolution: 1280x720
FPS: 45
Worktime: 2 weeks
Game: Call of Duty 4

Full: http://curtiss1.hostujem.sk/Rumble_young_man_Rumble!.rar
Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJf2lcMiSJs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music used:

I'm not your Toy - La Roux ( Data Remix )
spineshank - being of the end
Parov Stelar - The Mojo Radio Gang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cozje's Shoutouts:

His girlfriend <3
His brother
Johan Gäartner
Tinus Van De Velde
Eldanar
Team Green
Brothers in arms - ono,froz,mumma,choobie
All Facebook Fans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks:

skipajz! www.youtube.com/user/skipajz1
mara

www.youtube.com/user/TheCurtisproduction
www.LowLandLions.com
www.facebook.com/cozje

Форум » Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare » Мувики » [Movie] Cozje: Rumble young man Rumble!
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:
Хостинг от uCoz
© 2017 f0xZ Gaming
Яндекс цитирования Rambler's Top100