Promod 4.42 is by far the broadest and most
comprehensive Competition mod for Call of Duty 4 yet, featuring a long
list of functions that will make everyones COD4 experience a enjoyable
one. This includes full support for all gametypes, aswell as strat- and
Promod 4.22 damage & multipliers
After seeing the scene getting used to Live's hitboxes we decided it
wasn't time for the Promod 4.41 "harder" hitboxes. So in short, except
smoother and faster, the gameplay shouldn't be any different from what
you are used to.
Now even smaller and smoother than before (up to 10% smaller in size
than Live). With parts of the system rewamped to run even better. Some
experience both better FPS and better general hitreg.
Reworked Shoutcaster overlay
Faster and better. Now with support for all resolutions and aspect ratios, including widescreen.
Preserved Class Loadouts
Your preferences in weapons, camo and attachments are now saved and
will automatically loaded time after time (until changed). This doesn't
only make the match setup faster but also very convenient for the
players switching class mid-game. This together with the Class related
binds function it even faster!
Class related binds
Classes can now be bound to keys for faster mid-game class switches.
Together with the Preserved Class loadouts function you get even faster
and more accurate!
Can be done manually i config or through game menu.
Extended gametype support
Includes full Hardcore support, aswell as SAB, KOTH and DOM gametypes. All with the current Clanbase ruleset (1.5).
In other words; Promod can now be played by everyone!
A scorebot has been added.
A new strat mode is added. Includes nadetraining possibilities
(similar to AM4PAM) and detailed range, hit and damage information.
- Enhanced client- and server-security.
- Small changes/improvments to the hud and menus.
- Players left display is moved to the hud and therefore possible to get rid of for those nice-looking frag-movies.
- Fixed red enemy crosshair in smoke.
- The only changes related to weapons (which is most important to some)
is disabled ammo-sharing between SMG and M9 Beretta, as well as reduced
weapon switch on M16.
- Forced the Weapon Cycle Delay dvar ("cg_weaponCycleDelay") to a minimum of 25 to prevent fast reload scripts.
- Works on all maps (including mp_killhouse).
- Forced mod location (fsgame path) to prevent missmatch errors, and to allow cross server rankfile saving.
- Built in MG- and "pigeon" fix.
- All taunts sounds removed